Reed Talent Solutions shortlisted for prestigious Health Service Journal Partnership Award 2022
Reed Talent Solutions has been nominated for the Staffing Solution of the Year Award, as part of the HSJ Partnership Awards 2022.
The nomination comes following our work to support NHS Blood & Transplant (NHSBT) with its groundbreaking research into Covid-19 treatments for hospitalised patients, through the recruitment of donor carers.
In shortlisting Reed Talent Solutions, the judges noted that the project’s ambition, visionary spirit and the demonstrable positive impact on patient and staff experiences within the healthcare sector was impressive. The nomination recognises our outstanding contribution to healthcare – in what has been an exceptionally challenging period.
Tracey Dawes, Solutions Director - Public Services, at Reed Talent Solutions, said: “We’re thrilled to be nominated for such a well-respected award for our work with NHS Blood & Transplant.
“We were immensely proud to work alongside NHS Blood & Transplant to create an innovative recruitment solution that has effectively and efficiently supported this amazing trial – which has successfully improved outcomes for patients hospitalised with Covid-19.”
NHSBT’s study involved collecting convalescent plasma to treat hospitalised Covid-19 patients in two randomised trials. Collecting convalescent plasma at the required scale is challenging, which is why the organisation partnered with us to formulate a recruitment solution which fulfilled its needs.
This required building end-to-end recruitment infrastructure and processes to ensure the number of donor carers NHSBT required to successfully carry out the trial was met – all while the UK was under restrictive lockdown regulations.
The shortlisting followed an intense, in-depth process, during which a number of highly influential and respected figures from the healthcare community analysed over 190 high-quality entries. The judging panellists included:
- Dr Matt Aiello - National Programmes Lead -Education Reform, Health Education England
- Dr Elena Bechberger - National Programme Director – LVHC Programme, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Claire Igoe - Head of Environmental Sustainability - Manchester University Foundation Trust
- Vinice Thomas - Director of Nursing and Quality, NHS England and NHS Improvement
The HSJ Partnership Awards ceremony takes place on 24 March 2022, where winners of awards across 18 categories will be announced.
Delivering bespoke talent strategies that save you time and money, but above all, ensure you’re hiring the best talent for your organisation.
Managed Service Programmes
Market-leading managed services for your contingent workforce, ensuring you win back time and savings for your business.
- Take control of your contingent workforce
- Managed service from sourcing through to invoicing
- Compliance and control of legislative and regulatory risk
- Effective supply chain management
- Market-leading VMS and MI
Filling 700+ roles across 65 sites to aid vaccination research
NHSBT launched a trial with support and funding from the Department of Health and Social Care to collect convalescent plasma from people who had recovered from COVID-19.
- Within first 6 weeks we deployed 270 staff across 14 sites
- Altogether filled 700+ roles across 65 sites
- Provided 100% compliance of workforce
- Successfully aided in collection of blood plasma for vaccination research
- Provided consultancy services for workforce planning and talent insights