Thinking forward: how to build an effective and efficient talent acquisition strategy
A recent survey of 1,000 business leaders and hiring managers, commissioned by Reed Talent Solutions, revealed that almost half of businesses with over 1,000 employees are finding it hard to recruit professionals in the current climate.
In addition, 50% of those surveyed said finding the ‘right’ people was their biggest challenge when looking to attract new talent to their organisation.
With the market extremely tight for candidates, employers need to reassess and adapt their talent acquisition strategies.
‘Thinking forward: how to build an effective and efficient talent acquisition strategy’ explores how talent acquisition teams can create and execute a plan which will set them apart from competitors when searching for and attracting talent.
By downloading this eBook, you will learn:
- How to create a compelling employee value proposition (EVP)
- The importance of diversity and inclusion to attract and retain professionals
- How to create an environment where ‘hiring on attitude’ can build future leaders
- The tools and techniques required to develop a fantastic candidate experience
- Why following a talent sourcing methodology underpins a top talent attraction strategy
To being the process of developing a first-class talent acquisition strategy, download the eBook now.
Delivering bespoke talent strategies that save you time and money, but above all, ensure you’re hiring the best talent for your organisation.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Our RPO solutions are designed to revitalise your talent strategy. We use the latest technology and offer unrivalled access to candidates.
- Improve your recruitment processes
- Reduce your time to hire
- Access talent directly with our attraction, sourcing and selection programs
- Elevate your employment brand
- Mitigate risk with our pre-employment vetting and onboarding
Fast and agile deployment of laboratory professionals during the pandemic
As the lead recruitment partner, we sourced and deployed 700 laboratory professionals to process swab samples as part of the national fight against Covid-19.
- Deployed over 700+ workers
- Found medical professionals in 13 different specialisms
- Continue to manage an active talent-pool of 1700+ screened candidates